Thursday, January 08, 2009

Thursday Thoughts: One Question


This week's Thursday's Thoughts question is:

If you could ask that one famous Hollywood Star ONE question…

what would it be?


I was stumped for a while. I really was. I am so not into Hollywood. At least not modern-day Hollywood. But then I started thinking--really thinking--and it came to me.

I'd ask Grace Kelly what it was like to have both Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra croon to her.

I love High Society. One of the best, best, best movies ever: Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong. I'm in heaven. Here is "True Love."



Here is "You're Sensational"



Here is "Mind If I Make Love To You"



This is a movie that I just adore. With music I love. With two wonderful, wonderful crooners to swoon over ;)


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Vasilly said...

Hey, Becky! I have something for you!

http://1330v.blogspot.com/2009/01/premio-darios-award.html

zetor said...

I ADORE that movie too.

DesLily said...

I wonder if they impressed her?? I bet she impressed them ! lol

Susan said...

Lovely question to ask! I couldn't think of anything because I get too tongue-tied around anyone like that! Just the idea that Deslily TALKED to Deforest Kelley (I'm a original Star Trek devotee from many years ago!) leaves me awed. I love your clips!

ANovelMenagerie said...

WOW. What an incredible post. I've never seen any of these movies.