The wee morning hours. I didn't make it past two.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I'll suggest what I always suggest Life As We Knew It :)
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Everything was fine.
5. How many books did you read? 9 (and a half)
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Piper Reed, Navy Brat; Piper Reed, The Great Gypsy; Piper Reed Gets A Job. All the Piper books are by Kimberly Willis Holt.
I've also read Unfinished Angel by Sharon Creech.
I've reviewed: The Walls Have Eyes by Clare Dunkle, Emma-Jean Lazarus Fell In Love by Lauren Tarshis, Moxy Maxwell Does Not Love Practicing the Piano by Peggy Gifford, and Strawberry Hill by Mary Ann Hoberman.
I finished Never Slow Dance with a Zombie by E. Van Lowe.
And I made it over halfway through Sacred Scars by Kathleen Duey.
8. Which did you enjoy least? I didn't have a least favorite.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I can't see me not participating. And I love being a reader.
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews