Monday, October 05, 2009

YA Dystopian Challenge


YA Dystopian Reading Challenge
Host: Bart's Bookshelf
Time: October 15, 2009 - December 31, 2009
# of Books: 1 - 4

1. Nation by Terry Pratchett
2. The Walls Have Eyes by Clare B. Dunkle
3. Sacred Scars by Kathleen Duey
4. This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer

I'm planning on reading the remaining books in the John Marsden series.

Darkness Be My Friend by John Marsden
Burning for Revenge by John Marsden
The Night is For Hunting by John Marsden
The Other Side of Dawn by John Marsden

Other possibilities include

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (sequel to The Hunger Games)
The Walls Have Eyes by Clare B. Dunkle (sequel to The Sky Inside)
Sacred Scars by Kathleen Duey (sequel to Skin Hunger)
Exodus by Julie Bertanga
Zenith by Julie Bertanga


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Suko said...

Becky, this sounds like a terrific challenge for you. I look forward to reading your posts.

Unknown said...

So glad to see you aboard Becky. Hope you have fun with it! :o)

Michelle said...

Becky, I'm joining this challenge as well. I'll likely be working through books 2-? of Marsden's Tomorrow series and probably both Ness and the second Pfeffer. Of course I think that's is ambitious given the time frame but I hope to complete maybe one of each at least.

Unknown said...

I love the hunger games :D

themockingjay.vndv.com

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

I read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire is on my list too. Another good series (the first 2 books are better than the last 2) is Uglies by Scott Westermann.