First sentence: "Run! Hide!" my brother Enu screamed beside me.
Premise/plot: Children of Jubilee is the conclusion to a series first begun in Children of Exile and continued in Children of Refuge. Each book has its own narrator. The first book is told from the point of view of Rosi. The second book is told from the point of view of Edwy. The third book is told from the point of view of Kiandra. It is not a novel that can be read as a stand alone.
Who should read the Children of Exile series?
- If you enjoy speculative fiction
- If you enjoy action-packed adventure stories with ALIENS
- If you enjoy mystery and suspense with your sci-fi
- If you enjoy series books
- If you have enjoyed other books by Margaret Peterson Haddix
There are so many novels I've loved by Margaret Peterson Haddix. A few series of hers that I love to reread because I love them so much. So I'm thinking that if I'd read these three all together that I might feel more of a connection.
Have you read this series? What did you think?
© 2019 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews