Friday, April 11, 2008

June Options...

Becky's Online Reading Group

I am going to list some options. Please list (in a comment) your top three choices for the month of June. If you like, you can list your three least-likely-to-participates as well. Let me know what you think. I want June to be our biggest group yet. :) Of course I hope May is big too. :) Hint: Sign up to participate in the Life As We Knew It reading, and read a future classic today.

In no particular order:

The Worthing Saga by Orson Scott Card
The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Rash by Pete Hautman
Surviving Antarctica: Reality TV 2083 by Andrea White
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
The Accidental Time Machine by Joe Haldeman
The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
Alas, Babylon by Pat Frank

1 comment:

wonderlandchick said...

I feel a little bad chiming in since I have yet to participate, but I am planning on reading "Life as We Knew It." My top three are "Ender's Game," Hitchhiker's Guide," and "War of the Worlds." I don't really have a bottom three.