Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Travel the world: France: Jukebox

Merveille, David. 2008. Jukebox. Published by Kane/Miller. Originally published in France.

I'm so HAPPY that there is a book trailer that showcases just how gloriously fun this little picture book really is. In this nearly wordless picture book, the illustrations tell the story of people and their music. Set in a corner bistro, the jukebox gets action all day and night by a vast array of people of all shapes, sizes, colors, ages, etc. The pictures are just so right, so clever. This is a fun little concept book for music lovers of all ages. It's fun. It's playful. It's just a treat for the eyes.





Read Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast review.



© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a great picture book! I collect those for when I have children and I think I'm going to have to rush out and buy it. :)