- Pick 5 blogging friends (it can be more if you'd like);
- For each of them, think of a book that reminds you of them, or that you think they'd like;
- Explain in 3 to 5 keywords or short phrases why you think they'd enjoy the book, or why it reminded you of them;
- If you know for sure that the person has read the book in question, then pick another, but if you're not quite sure, go ahead and use it anyway;
- If you have reviewed the books in question, you can link to your reviews;
- Tagging others is not necessary, but feel free to do so.
Natasha and Sarah Miller. Climbing the Stairs by Padma Venkatraman. World War II. Historical Fiction. Multicultural. Bookworms.
Debi. and Carl. Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson. Futuristic. Suspenseful. Science Fiction. Meaning-of-life.
Sometimes when I'm reading I do get that feeling...an educated guess...that maybe just maybe a certain blogging friend would *really* like a book if they picked it up. I often don't say anything too directly though.
A few books I think EVERYONE should at least give a courageous try to read are:
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary Pearson
Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
Blogged with the Flock Browser