Wednesday, September 02, 2009

My Life In Literature Meme

I've seen this one pop up in about three or four places today.

Using only books you have read this year (2009), answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title.

Describe yourself: The Queen of Everything (Deb Caletti)

How do you feel: Just Another Girl (Melody Carlson)

Describe where you currently live: Punk Farm (Jarrett J. Krosoczka)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: The Blue Castle (L.M. Montgomery)

Your favorite form of transportation: Jumping Off Swings (Jo Knowles)

Your best friend is: Someone Like You (Sarah Dessen)

You and your friends are: Fireflies In December (Jennifer Erin Valent)

What’s the weather like: Burning Bright (John Steinbeck)

You fear: The Immortal Fire (Anne Ursu)

What is the best advice you have to give: It's A Secret (John Burningham)

Thought for the day: Being A Pig Is Nice (Sally Lloyd Jones)

How I would like to die: Keeping the Night Watch (Hope Anita Smith)

My soul’s present condition: Along for the Ride (Sarah Dessen)




© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Debi said...

Oh Becky...your answers rocked! I especially loved The Queen of Everything and Being A Pig Is Nice! :D

Ceri said...

Hehe I did this too - so much fun! :-D I love your favourite form of transportation.

Jessica (The Bluestocking Society) said...

I love this! Your answers are so clever. I'm sure this took some time to put together. I might have to steal it.

Melissa said...

Very cool, Becky. Good answers! (And I stole it... it'll be up tomorrow.)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Very fun answers. Okay, I've seen this around a lot, so now...you are my reason to go next..LOL

Book Dragon said...

Oh, I missed one! I better go fix that. Being a Pig is nice, sometimes ;-)

here's mine