Sunday, June 20, 2010
Spring Reading Thing Completed
Spring Reading Thing 2010
Host: Callapidder Days
The Books I Read....
1. The Mysterious Howling (Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place). By Maryrose Wood
2. Scarlett Fever. Maureen Johnson.
3. Catching Fire. Suzanne Collins
4. Perfect Chemistry. Simone Elkeles
5. Rules of Attraction. Simone Elkeles
6. Gone. Lisa McMann.
7. The Night Fairy by Laura Amy Schlitz.
8. Bleeding Violet. Dia Reeves.
9. Splendor. Anna Godbersen.
10. Princess of Glass. Jessica Day George
11. The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott. Kelly O'Connor McNees.
12. Within the Hollow Crown. Margaret Campbell Barnes.
13. The Darcy Cousins. Monica Fairview.
Did you finish reading all the books on your spring reading list? If not, why not?
I listed 24 books. I read 13. Of course, I read more than that--much more than that--but I stuck with my list.
Did you stick to your original goals or did you change your list as you went along?
I did not change my list. If I listed it, then it counted for the challenge. If I didn't list it, I didn't count it towards this challenge.
What was your favorite book that you read this spring? Least favorite? Why?
I really enjoyed Maryrose Wood's The Mysterious Howling and Maureen Johnson's Suite Scarlett.
My least favorite was probably The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott.
Did you discover a new author or genre this spring?
A few of these were written by new-to-me authors. Maryrose Wood, Dia Reeves, Kelly O'Connor McNees.
What was your favorite thing about the challenge? The reading!
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews