- What are you currently reading for the challenge?
- Have you finished any books for this challenge this month?
- Is there a book you're looking forward to starting next month?
- Want to share any favorite quotes? It could be from your current read. It could be about reading. It could be about drinking tea.
- What teas have you enjoyed this month?
- Do you have a new favorite tea?
I've finished a couple of books for this month.
Mandy. Julie Andrews Edwards. 1971. 320 pages. [Source: Bought]
The Newcomer. Suzanne Woods Fisher. 2017. Revell. 336 pages. [Source: Review copy]
Hiroshima. John Hersey. 1946/1989. 152 pages. [Source: Bought]
The Adolescent. Fyodor Dostoyevsky. Translated by Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky. 1875/2004. 647 pages. [Source: Library]
A few more reviews haven't been published yet. I'll share about them next month.
I'm looking forward to finishing The Idiot. And then maybe I'll pick up Doctor Zhivago?
Every man has the right to voice his conviction into the air. Dostoyevesky
Ah! So you,too, suffer sometimes because a thought won't go into words! It's a noble suffering, my friend, and granted only to the chosen; a fool is always pleased with what he says, and besides, he always says more than he needs to; they like extras. Dostoyevesky
Let us suppose, gentlemen, that man is not stupid. But if he is not stupid, he is monstrously ungrateful. Dostoyevesky
Once you have recognized the truth and seen it, you know it is the one and only truth and that there can be no other, whether you are asleep or awake. DostoyeveskyI've enjoyed my chocolate mint tea. They also make a cinnamon tea that is AMAZING.
© 2016 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews