Renay is starting this challenge. Read it about it there. [she has an information page, a participants page, a reading lists page and a full book list page.] The rules are to make a list of ten books you love. Share that list with her (and the other participants). Read three books from other people's lists by November 30th. Be sure to share the reviews as well.
1. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
2. The Accidental Time Machine by Joe Haldeman
3. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
4. Persuasion by Jane Austen
5. War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
6. Worthing Saga by Orson Scott Card
7. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
8. Unwind by Neil Shusterman
9. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
10. Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
I am really hoping--(begging!) that some of my bestest blogging buddies will join in. I don't know which three I'll read yet. It's not looking like my tastes necessarily mesh well with others. Though I do recognize a few books and authors. They're just not books that were high on my priority list.
The three I'll read