Sunday, April 06, 2008

Shuffling Meme

I got this meme from Chris who got it from Dark Orpheus. Here are the rules

  1. Open your iTunes library or IPod (or MP3 player or whatever you have)
  2. Put it on shuffle
  3. Press play
  4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
  5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
  6. Don’t lie and pretend your cool…
But I'm going to stretch it so that if I land on an audio book chapter, it doesn't count and I get another chance.

I am playing in my iTunes which has almost 23,000 items (some are chapters from books; some are sermons or spoken word; and a good many are songs). I never use the shuffle because I don't like the diversity. You'll see what I mean.

Opening Credits

Reckless by Alabama

Waking Up

Under the Sun by The Swift

First Day of School

Miami by Will Smith

Falling in Love

I Need to Know by Marc Anthony

Breaking Up

Still in Love by Vanessa Williams

Prom

S-Sammy the Snake by Sesame Street

Life’s OK

All Black by Good Charlotte

Mental Breakdown

Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In from Billboards Greatests Hits 1969

Driving

Express Yourself by Madonna

Flashback

Kiss You All Over by Exile

Getting Back Together

Keep'n It Real by Shaggy

Wedding

L-O-V-E by Natalie Cole (and I swear I didn't cheat!! If I was going to cheat, don't you think I would have done something about Sammy the Snake?)

Birth of a Child

I Miss You by Blink 182

Final Battle

Crutch by Matchbox Twenty

Death Scene

Good Vibrations by Beach Boys

Funeral Song

Baby Please Don't Go by Van Morrison

End Credits

World by Five For Fighting

3 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Now that's just horrible for a Death scene, isn't is, lol? But I love your prom song! LOL, I would love to be at that prom! And that First Day of School song could work very well if the movie were about a transfer student ;)

Kyra said...

Interesting - one of these days I'll have to learn how to use my mini iPod. Just learned how to make a YouTube video!

Best, Kyra
www.BlackThreadsinKidsLit.blogspot.com

Debi said...

Good Vibrations for a death scene?!! That one just cracked me right up!