Monday, April 28, 2008

Top 20 meme

As seen on Miss Erin's blog.

The rules: Top twenty favourite books in no particular order. Don’t think about it for too long. Take twenty minutes only to compile your list. Bold the ones you’ve read, or reread, since you’ve started blogging. Include novels, non fiction and plays.

  1. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
  2. Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card
  3. Worthing Saga by Orson Scott Card
  4. Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  5. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
  6. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  7. Persuasion by Jane Austen
  8. War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells
  9. The Time Machine by H.G. Wells
  10. The Giver by Lois Lowry
  11. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
  12. The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
  13. A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban
  14. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
  15. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  16. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  17. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  18. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  19. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
  20. Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

2 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Love this meme and I love your list! I may have to steal it (along with some of your answers) Ender's Game, Speaker, and Frankenstein would definitely be on my list...a few others may make it as well!

Debi said...

What a fun meme! Think I'll probably steal it and do it on my Book Blogs site. I've only read 5 of your choices (loved 4, hated 1). I really ought to just add all your others to my wish list right now.