It was really hard to narrow it down to just ten. There were two or three that almost-almost made the list. And if I was writing the list on another day, they might just have made it. The honorable mentions are: Lady of Quality, Faro's Daughter, Black Sheep, and Convenient Marriage.
Have you read any Georgette Heyer books? What book is your favorite? Do you have one or two that you love to read again and again?
9. Sprig Muslin. Georgette Heyer. 1956/2011. Sourcebooks. 304 pages. My review.
8. Cotillion. Georgette Heyer. 1953/2007. Sourcebooks. 362 pages. My review.
6. The Corinthian. Georgette Heyer. 1940/2009. Sourcebooks. 261 pages. My review.
4. The Talisman Ring. Georgette Heyer. 1936/2009. Sourcebooks. 316 pages. My review.
3. Devil's Cub. Georgette Heyer. 1932/2003. Harlequin. 272 pages. My review.
2. Frederica. Georgette Heyer. 1965/2009. Sourcebooks. 437 pages. My review.
1. Venetia. Georgette Heyer. 1958/2009. Harlequin. 368 pages. My review.
© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews