Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What's On Your Nightstand (December)

Hosted by 5 Minutes for Books

I've got several lovely rereads:
  • Pastwatch the Redemption of Christopher Columbus by Orson Scott Card
  • Doomsday Book by Connie Willis (such a lovely, lovely Christmas book! Nothing says Christmas like the Black Death, right?!)
  • Good Morning Miss Dove by Frances Gray Patton (I've been saying I was going to reread this for about five years now. But this time I mean it!)
  • A Woman's Place by Lynn Austin (I'd love to get in one or possibly two more reviews at Operation Actually Read Bible before the new year starts!)
And I've got several library books I'm very eager to read:
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • The First Dragon by James A. Owen
  • The Captive Maiden by Melanie Dickerson
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
  • Navigating Early by Clare Vanderpool
© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Beth said...

Just stopping by to check out your latest post! It gave me some great ideas for my TBR pile!
Beth @ Free Spirit Books