Monday, December 31, 2007

The To Be Reviewed Pile is Collapsing...

I currently have nine books waiting to be reviewed. 7 of them are Cybils books. 2 of them are just-for-the-fun of it books. The problem? It's New Years' Eve and I'm feeling a teeny tiny bit overwhelmed. I feel like I'm starting the new year off behind. But some things can't be helped. Another problem--a big problem in some ways--it has now been almost two weeks since I finished a few of these. That means that for the most part, my impressions are fading and fading fast. I don't know how to fix this problem. If I review the books freshest on my mind, the others will fade away completely. And if I review the ones I'm already beginning to forget, then these newer ones will start to fade away before I get a chance to write their reviews. It's a never ending cycle it seems. I feel like Lucy at the chocolate factory.

3 comments:

Sonya 10:03 PM  

This is a hilarious episode of Lucy! I love it! I'm trying to pull together my mini-Austen challenge and post it tonight so I know what you mean about feeling behind! Thanks for hosting some awesome challenges!

Jill 2:16 AM  

Becky,
I know exactly how you feel...I've got a ton of reviews to write and more books waiting. That's why I'm up at 3:00. Good luck with everything and Happy New Year!

ellsworth 7:37 AM  

Hi Becky,
We went to bed early, but I spent the day finishing and delivering Time Spies #10. I can't remember when I didn't have a book due on New Year's Eve. I'm looking forward to your challenges and maybe even finishing one in 2008! Happy New Year!
Candice

Post a Comment

I'm always happy to hear from you! To help fight spam, comment moderation has been set up for posts older than two days. Feel free to ask me questions or ask for recommendations!

Unique Visitors and Google PR Rank

Free PageRank Checker

Pageloads Counter

The background is based on a background I found here...with some small adjustments on my part so it would work with the template.
Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP