Early in the year, I decided I would try to read ALL of Georgette Heyer's romances in order of publication. I didn't know if I would be able to do it, but I was thrilled to even try. I found this to be a giddy-making goal! I just loved the experience of reading so many Heyer novels!
9. Sprig Muslin. Georgette Heyer. 1956/2011. Sourcebooks. 304 pages. My review.
8. Cotillion. Georgette Heyer. 1953/2007. Sourcebooks. 362 pages. My review.
6. The Corinthian. Georgette Heyer. 1940/2009. Sourcebooks. 261 pages. My review.
4. The Talisman Ring. Georgette Heyer. 1936/2009. Sourcebooks. 316 pages. My review.
3. Devil's Cub. Georgette Heyer. 1932/2003. Harlequin. 272 pages. My review.
2. Frederica. Georgette Heyer. 1965/2009. Sourcebooks. 437 pages. My review.
1. Venetia. Georgette Heyer. 1958/2009. Harlequin. 368 pages. My review.
© 2013 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews