Thursday, July 19, 2007

Something About Me List

Here is the long-awaited list of books I'll be reading and reviewing for the Something About Me Reading Challenge hosted by Lisa at breakingforth.blogspot.com.

From Sarah Miller's List I am reading All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten: Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things by Robert Fulghum.

From Sally, a.book.in.the.life, and Vasilly, I will be reading So Many Books, So Little Time by Sara Nelson.

From Rhinoa's list, I'll be reading Lord of the Rings.

From bookworm, Pattie, I'll be reading Pride & Prejudice.

Alternates I'm considering:

From Athena's list, Peter Pan.

From Tiny Little Librarian's list Gallery of Regrettable Food by James Lileks

From Booklogged's List, I am considering Number the Stars and/or The Tale of Despereaux.

From Karlene's list, I'm thinking Dune or The Secret Life of Bees.

1 comment:

Karlene said...

If you get down to the bottom of the list, I'd probably suggest Secret Life of Bees over Dune--unless you're a sci-fi fanatic. Then I'd go the other way.