Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The adventure continues...


It appears Winchester did run away after all! But would I be that cruel a mistress to this lovable cat?! Winchester tells all at Ellsworth Journal. (Isn't Winchester cute in his glasses?!)

The ironic thing? Hyperion is one of the publishing companies I don't have a contact with. Oh well. I would love a publicist contact. Because I would so love to review their line of books! So a Hyperion truck showing up at my house with a load of books...not a bad thing!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have connections with Hyperion now and I'll make sure you get on their list or whatever. My two-book deal is with them!

Thanks for running that ridiculous picture. And we all know you'd let Winchester run over top of you, like he does me!

Candice

Anonymous said...

Winchester is adorable! L.

Kailana said...

haha, I love the glasses. Very cute!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Love the glasses!

L. Diane Wolfe
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net