Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Decisions, Decisions...the Chicken Zombie Award!


My Favorite Author has rewarded little-old-me the Zombie Chicken Award. The commentary on this one:
The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence is all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have th task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all ...


The last thing I need is the wrath of zombie chickens...so I'm more than happy to pass this one along:

Chris at Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...his address may have changed recently, but he's still as awesome as ever :)

Debi at Nothing Of Importance...one of my favorite bloggers :) Very down-to-earth and genuine. The blog world wouldn't be the same without her.

Nymeth at Things Mean a Lot...do I really need to explain this one? I mean it's Nymeth! Enough said ;)

Melissa at Book Nut...Just a kindred spirit. I love how her personality shines through on each post!

Deslily at Here, There, and Everywhere...Another blogger it would be near-impossible to replace. She's just a must-read :)


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews
If you're reading this post on another site, or another feed, the content has been stolen.

10 comments:

Ana S. said...

Zombie chicken!! This is the coolest award ever :D Thank you so so much, Becky! The other bloggers you picked are ones I love too :D

DesLily said...

wow, a zombie chicken... lol.. sorry, it is ..a zombie chicken! lol

thanks so much Becky I am certainly in great company!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Congrats! You deserve it!

Serena said...

Congrats on your award and congrats to the other nominees.

Kailana said...

Congrats on your award! I think this is a pretty cool idea for an award!

Melissa said...

Oh, man. That is too cool. And now you've sicked the zombie chickens on me... who hates giving awards... man, I'm going to have to suck it up (ooh, sorry, no pun intended) on this one. Thanks.

chrisa511 said...

Yay!!! The Zombie Chicken Award! I've been wanting this one :p But I didn't want to be for awards, lol. It's just too cool. Thanks so much Becky! Right back atcha (if that's a good award to get :/) And I'm in such wonderful wonderful company :D

Debi said...

Dear, sweet Becky...I think you must know how very much this means to me coming from you! Of course, there's the fact that I love you to pieces, but there's also the fact that I admire you immensely! Thank you! Zombie Chicken...man, how cool is that?!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I left you one too =)
www.kristinasfavorites.blogspot.com

April Afloat said...

Hi Becky,
Zombie Chicken is too funny. Thanks so much for the comment! You're so sweet. When the less-dead comes out I'll be sure to send you a copy. I'll be interested to see what you think. Especially after reading Operation Actually Read Bible. What a cool blog! (I really do read the Bible) xo April