Friday, July 02, 2010

Library Loot: First Trip in July


New Loot:

Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
The Lantern Bearers by Rosemary Sutcliff
So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld
Julian Gillian (And The Art of Knowing) by Alison McGhee
The Nine Tailors by Dorothy L. Sayers
Elephant Run by Roland Smith

Leftover Loot:

Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos by R.L. LaFevers
Theodosia and the Staff of Osiris by R.L. LaFevers
Peter and the Sword of Mercy by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
The Foundling by Georgette Heyer
Sarah's Quilt by Nancy Turner

Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Glad to know about Elephant Run. I don't read YA as a rule but I love elephants so much I've reserved this one from my library. I look forward to your thoughts on it too.
I've never read Heyer or Sutcliff, though I've heard their names often enough. The Nine Taylors sounds interesting. I had some terrific library reads recently. Enjoy your loot.