1. What are you reading right now? I've started a handful of books. Not sure which I'll go with as my next book. But I've started Ballet Shoes, We Have Always Lived in the Castle, and Behomoth.
2. How many books have you read so far? I've read five books and reviewed four books. The four I've reviewed are Touch Blue, Inside Out, Restoring Harmony, and Fahrenheit 451. The fifth book I've read is The Road to Paris. I'll be reviewing that one soon--probably within the hour.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'm not sure yet what I'll be reading. I've got some great books checked out from the library though!
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not really.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Not to use the word "no" again. But. It's going like I expected :)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not really.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I'm not sure I'd do anything differently.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes. This time is always hard for me. But it always gets better. I'll wake up again soon.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I don't think I have any new tips. I like listening to music. I like having a variety of books--children's, YA, and adult. And graphic novels can be great!
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews