Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Celebrate the Author: July Links

Once again it is time to share reviews for the Celebrate the Author challenge.

To read the original post about the challenge, click here. You can read January's round up here. If you participated but your link isn't included, please let me know by commenting on that post. I'll be sure to add you in. You can read February's round up here. Again, let me know if I've missed your post. And here is the post for March. Again, let me know if I've missed you. Same goes with April. Same with May. Same with June.

Mo has read Midnight by Dean Koontz.
Laura has read Out Stealing Horses by Per Patterson
Dewey has read House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton
Tara has read The Black Echo by Michael Connely.
Kim has read The Search for Delicious by Natalie Babbitt
Writer2B has read some Beatrix Potter.
BooksPlease has read Chocolat by Joanne Harris.
Book in Hand has read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech.
Debi has read Stuart Little by E.B. White.
Lynne read The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene.
Krin has read The Black Ice by Michael Connelly
I read A Beatrix Potter Treasury.
Joy read Thank You, Mr Falker by Patricia Polacco.
Callista has read The Bun: A Tale from Russia by Marcia Brown and Stone Stoup by Marcia Brown and The Tale of Peter Rabbit Board Book by Beatrix Potter

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

13 comments:

Mo said...

I'm just having a blast w/this challenge, Becky!!

This month, I celebrated Dean Koontz, who's birthday is July 9th (I read & reviewed "Midnight")

Unknown said...

Hi, Becky! As you know, I love reading your reviews and get super book ideas from you! I'm presenting you with an award, please stop by and pick it up.

Laura said...

I'm celebrating Norwegian author Per Petterson. I read his fabulous book, Out Stealing Horses. Here's my review!

Kim said...

I celebrated Natalie Babbitt this month. My post is up!
*smiles*
Kim
(page after page)
http://pageafterpage-kim.blogspot.com/2008/07/birthday-celebration.html

Tara @ Tales of a Book Addict said...

Hi Becky! I celebrated Michael Connelly by reading "The Black Echo" My review is here:

http://talesofabookaddict.blogspot.com/2008/07/black-echo-by-michael-connelly.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky, mine is on Beatrix Potter: http://writer2b.wordpress.com/2008/07/08/celebrate-the-author-beatrix-potter/

BooksPlease said...

This month I read Joanne Harris - Chocolat. Here's my review.

bookinhand said...

July had me celebrating with Sharon Creech's Newbery Award Winner WALK TWO MOONS. What a wonderful story! My review can be found here:
http://bookinhand.blogspot.com/2008/07/walk-two-moons.html
Diane

Debi said...

We celebrated E.B. White this month by reading Stuart Little. Here's the review.
Thanks, Becky!

Anonymous said...

I read THE HIDDEN STAIRCASE by Carolyn Keene. Review on my blog.

krin said...

I also read Michael Connelly - The Black Echo. My review is here.

Thoughts of Joy said...

My July read celebrated Patricia Polacco by reading Thank You, Mr. Falker.

My thoughts have been posted here.

Kathleen said...

I read The Bun: A Tale from Russia by Marcia Brown and Stone Stoup by Marcia Brown and The Tale of Peter Rabbit Board Book by Beatrix Potter