Friday, August 15, 2008

Celebrate the Author: August Links

Once again it is time to share reviews for the Celebrate the Author challenge.

To read the original post about the challenge, click here. You can read January's round up here. If you participated but your link isn't included, please let me know by commenting on that post. I'll be sure to add you in. You can read February's round up here. Again, let me know if I've missed your post. And here is the post for March. Again, let me know if I've missed you. Same goes with April. Same with May. Same with June. Same with July.

Laura read Paula by Isabel Allende.
Writer2B celebrated the works of Tasha Tudor.
Lynne read Orson Scott Card's Rachel and Leah.
Tara read Night Fall by Nelson DeMille.
Diane read Sisters by Danielle Steel.
Debi read My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett
Kim has read Five Children and It by Edith Nesbit
Joy has read Virginia Lee Burton's Choo Choo.
Becky has read Lane Smith's Madame President.
Mo has read Caleb Carr's Killing Time.
Callista read Corduroy at the Zoo and Gregory's Shadow by Don Freeman.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

10 comments:

Laura said...

I read Isabel Allende's autobiography / memoir, Paula. Here's my review.

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

I celebrated Tasha Tudor here: http://writer2b.wordpress.com/2008/08/09/celebrate-the-author-tasha-tudor/

Anonymous said...

I read RACHEL & LEAH by Orson Scott Card. The review is on my blog.

Tara @ Tales of a Book Addict said...

I read "Night Fall" by Nelson DeMille this month.

My review is here:
http://talesofabookaddict.blogspot.com/2008/08/night-fall-by-nelson-demille.html

bookinhand said...

This month I celebrated one of my favorite authors: Danielle Steel. I read one of her newer novels "Sisters" and loved it. My review can be found here:
http://bookinhand.blogspot.com/2008/08/sisters.html
Diane

Debi said...

In the midst of this rambling post is my mini review of My Father's Dragon, as we celebrated Ruth Stiles Gannett this month.

Kim said...

I read Five Children and It by Edith Nesbit.
Here is my review:
http://pageafterpage-kim.blogspot.com/2008/08/five-children-and-it.html

krin said...

For August, I read Magicians of Night by Barbara Hambly. My review is here.

Thoughts of Joy said...

My August read celebrated Virginia Lee Burton by reading her book Choo Choo.

My thoughts are posted here.

Kathleen said...

I read Corduroy at the Zoo and Gregory's Shadow by Don Freeman.