Monday, September 15, 2008

Celebrate the Author: September links

Once again it is time to share reviews for the Celebrate the Author challenge. I hope you're doing better than I am...with this challenge. I never got around to reading a book for August. And here it is September...and I don't even remember which author I thought I'd read for this month.

Fortunately for me--and perhaps for you as well--you can go back and catch up on those months you missed before the end of the year and the end of this challenge.

To read the original post about the challenge, click here. You can read January's round up here. If you participated but your link isn't included, please let me know by commenting on that post. I'll be sure to add you in. You can read February's round up here. Again, let me know if I've missed your post. And here is the post for March. Again, let me know if I've missed you. Same goes with April. Same with May. Same with June. Same with July. Same with August.

Tara has read The Shining by Stephen King.
Lynne has read Can't Wait To Get To Heaven by Fannie Flagg.
Laura has read Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
Kim has read The Twits by Roald Dahl.
Janet has read two Robert McCloskey books. Or here.
Becky has read Knucklehead by Jon Scieszka.
Wendy has read Vendela's Vida's Let the Northern Lights Erase Your Name.
Mo has read Stephen King's Duma Key.
Callista read Baa Baa Black Sheep and other Rhymes by Tomie DePaolo
Krin read Rider at the Gate by C.J. Cherryh. My review is here.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

12 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Becky...Links to my reads are not up from March onward. I *did* post comments on the posts for those months with my links...if you want me to post them all here (if that is easier for you), just let me know :) Thanks for doing this...I know it is a lot of work!

Becky said...

No, Wendy, that's fine. :)

Tara @ Tales of a Book Addict said...

Hey! I read "The Shining" by Stephen King for September! My review can be found here:

http://talesofabookaddict.blogspot.com/2008/09/shining-by-stephen-king.html

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about the deleted post. I tried to do a link and it wouldn't work.

I read Fannie Flagg's CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO HEAVEN and the review is on my blog, dated September 4.

Laura said...

I read Purple Hibiscus, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. My review is here.

Kim said...

I celebrated Roald Dahl by reading The Twits. You can read my review here...http://pageafterpage-kim.blogspot.com/2008/09/twits.html

*smiles*
Kim
(page after page)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

My post on Robert McCloskey is up: http://acrossthepage.net/?p=444

I've changed blogs, from 'Findings' to 'Across the Page.' Sorry for any confusion that might cause...

Wendy said...

My review for September's author is now up on my blog. I read Let The Northern Lights Erase My Name, by Vendela Vida (who was born September 6,1971)

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

The saga of my blog migration continues: I'm back at Findings again, and so is this post. Here's the link if you'd like to update it in your post:
http://writer2b.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/celebrate-the-author-robert-mccloskey/

At the moment my Gene Zion post for the October CTA challenge is missing in action. If it gets restored, I'll update you on that post, too.

Kathleen said...

I read Baa Baa Black Sheep and other Rhymes by Tomie DePaolo

krin said...

I read Rider at the Gate by C.J. Cherryh. My review is here.