Friday, June 17, 2011

Sis Readathon Update #2 and Mini Challenge

So this is my second update to Enna Isilee's Spring Into Summer Readathon. In the past two hours--since my last update--I've been able to read in two books. One book, The Rumpelstiltskin Problem by Vivian Vande Velde, I finished. It was a collection of short stories, each story being a twist on the fairy tale Rumpelstiltskin. The other book, Cold Lonely Courage by Soren Paul Petrek, I'm giving up on. It's just a not-for-me book. Which is sad, in a way, because it's set during World War II, and I tend to like books set in that era. But it's about an assassin, and it's just too graphic in violence. I just don't see myself being able to finish it. But I was able to read over fifty pages in it.

It is now: 1:20PM
Total Books Read: 2
Books Read From: 4
Total Pages Read: 350
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read Since Last Update: 168
Total Time read: 155 minutes

The mini-challenge this time was to create a Wordle.

© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

1 comment:

Carina (Reading Through Life) said...

I've heard really great things about The Rumpelstiltskin Project! Am jealous that you got to read it. :-)