Friday, June 17, 2011

SiS Readathon Update #4 and Mini Challenge

It's my fourth update, and I can happily say that I've read four good books today! I read William's Midsummer Dreams by Zilpha Keatley Snyder. It is the sequel to William S. and the Great Escape.

It is now: 5:10PM
Total Books Read: 4
Books Read From: 6
Total Pages Read: 900
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read Since Last Update: 210
Total Time read: 305 minutes



This mini-challenge is about creating a puzzle of three-or-so images that describe a book's title.

© 2011 Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Val said...

Man you are fast. You have read a lot! I keep getting interrupted and I can't seem to go fast through Hereafter. It's too good.

Is your book - Wolves at the door?

StuckInBooks.com

DevouredShannon said...

DUDE! That one was hard, I had to do some detective work on Good Reads! Since I checked with GR I wont post it. I have never heard of that one before, but it sounds interesting. I hope that you are enjoying reading today!

Alexa said...

Wow you are getting a ton of reading done. I wish I was at home instead of at work so I could actually read more. Good luck with the rest of the read-a-thon :)

Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Three wolves door? Not a clue!

~Enamored Soul~ said...

Three at Wolfe's Door by Rex Stout? Bet I am wrong, given there's no AT..hmm...lost! :S

~Hira~
http://ibetuthinkthisblogisaboutyou.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Yes, it is Three At Wolfe's Door by Rex Stout! (I didn't even think about trying to find a picture to represent the word at.)