Thursday, October 02, 2008

Six (More) Random Things About Me

Sheri tagged me for this meme.

Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

1. I love broccoli. (Not that I've *always* loved broccoli. Far from it. It was almost like I was *touched by the spirit* and one day my taste buds decided that I was head over heels with this green vegetable.)
2. It's hard for me to listen to audio books unless I've already read the book. I don't know why. I guess my ears aren't as reliable as my eyes.
3. Speaking of which, I can't HEAR if I don't have my glasses on. I'm weird like that.
4. I really, really, really hate candy corn. (There's an incident that I won't get into here.)
5. I have over the last three months given up *most* (but by no means all) of my bad food habits--crackers, chips, cookies, candy, etc. Certain vices won't be given up for anybody though :) But the thing is, I always *thought* that whole grains/whole wheat would be nasty. Boy, I was wrong!!! I love, love, love the changes I've made. So if you haven't switched to whole wheat (or whole grain) pasta...you don't know what you're missing!!
6. I don't like talking on the phone. I have a phone phobia.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

MySharonAnne said...

I can't hear without my glasses on either so you're not totally weird(just a little).

RR2 said...

Ahahaha...I'm SO with you on #3.

Anonymous said...

Wow Becky, we have a lot in common. I hate candy corn too, though not due to any instance. I just think it tastes nasty

I don't particularly care for audiobooks either even when I have read them. I keep trying to listen to them but I enjoy them far less than an actual book.

Serena said...

I also hate broccoli!

Abby said...

I hate candy corn, too!! (I thought my dad and I were the only ones!)