Saturday, October 18, 2008

The 24 Hour Readathon

Today is the 24 Hour Readathon hosted by Dewey. I am really excited to be a reader in this. It's my third readathon. :)

Where are you reading from today? Home. Bedroom to be exact. Still mostly sleepy.

3 facts about me … I am not a morning person. I love to read. I'm not good at math.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I don't know. My whole room is a pile.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Not this early in the morning.

If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Just go with the flow. Read what you want. And try not to stress too much if a book isn't working for you.



© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, three Read-a-Thon's is super impressive!

Good luck reading today and don't end up like this... http://www.ahajokes.com/crt579.html

Kim at Sophisticated Dorkiness

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to when I can do my first read-a-thon. Good luck Becky!

jessi said...

My room is a pile, too. :) Thanks for the encouragement, and happy reading!

Dewey said...

Keep an eye out for that special drawing for third time participants! There aren't many of you so you have a good chance.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having fun reading today!