Sheri tagged me for this meme.
Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
1. I love broccoli. (Not that I've *always* loved broccoli. Far from it. It was almost like I was *touched by the spirit* and one day my taste buds decided that I was head over heels with this green vegetable.)
2. It's hard for me to listen to audio books unless I've already read the book. I don't know why. I guess my ears aren't as reliable as my eyes.
3. Speaking of which, I can't HEAR if I don't have my glasses on. I'm weird like that.
4. I really, really, really hate candy corn. (There's an incident that I won't get into here.)
5. I have over the last three months given up *most* (but by no means all) of my bad food habits--crackers, chips, cookies, candy, etc. Certain vices won't be given up for anybody though :) But the thing is, I always *thought* that whole grains/whole wheat would be nasty. Boy, I was wrong!!! I love, love, love the changes I've made. So if you haven't switched to whole wheat (or whole grain) pasta...you don't know what you're missing!!
6. I don't like talking on the phone. I have a phone phobia.
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews