1. What are you reading right now? I'm halfway through Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery. I'm not sure if I'll go back to it next or not. I may start something new.
2. How many books have you read so far? 4. If You're Reading This, It's Too Late; Anne's House of Dreams; Darkside; and The Knife of Letting Go. Three of those were books that I'd already had started. But I finished them up today.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I don't know. I'm looking for something special though. I'll have to go to one of my many boxes and pluck something out.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? No. Not this time.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? The only interruptions have been to eat. And those haven't gone as smoothly as I'd hoped. But that's a different story :)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? No surprises really.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? With so many participants, it's hard for there to be enough cheer for every reader. Not that I'm *really* complaining. Not at all. Maybe I remember the other readathons having more comments than they actually did. :)
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I don't know. This time I don't have a plan or a goal in mind. Very spontaneous this time.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Yes and no. Part of me thinks it would be smart to take a nap and get rested up and ready to do a second stretch. And the other half likes reading. :)
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? No. Can't think of anything.
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews