Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Celebrate the Author: October Links

Once again it is time to share reviews for the Celebrate the Author challenge.

Remember you can go back and catch up on those months you missed before the end of the year and the end of this challenge.

To read the original post about the challenge, click here. You can read January's round up here. If you participated but your link isn't included, please let me know by commenting on that post. I'll be sure to add you in. You can read February's round up here. Again, let me know if I've missed your post. And here is the post for March. Again, let me know if I've missed you. Same goes with April. Same with May. Same with June. Same with July. Same with August. Same with September.

Lynne has read The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
Laura has read The Idea of Perfection by Kate Grenville.
Wendy has read The Secret River by Kate Grenville.
Janet from Across the Page has read Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion.
Kim from Page After Page has read The Family Under the Bridge by Natalie Savage Carlson.
Mo celebrated Micheal Crichton's birthday by reading "State of Fear"
Diane has read Jacob Have I Loved by Katherine Paterson.
I have read Harry The Dirty Dog and No Roses for Harry by Gene Zion.
Callista read The Three Little Pigs and The Three Sillies by Steven Kellogg.
Krin read The Family Trade by Charles Stross


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I celebrated Mario Puzo's birthday by reading THE GODFATHER.

Laura said...

I celebrated Australian author Kate Grenville by reading The Idea of Perfection. Here's my review

Wendy said...

I celebrated Kate Grenville as well by reading The Secret River...here is the link to my review.

Kim said...

I am celebrating Natalie Savage Carlson this month. My review is here:http://pageafterpage-kim.blogspot.com/2008/10/celebrating-author-october.html

*smiles*
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

I celebrated Gene Zion this month. My post is here:

http://acrossthepage.net/?p=734

Mo said...

okay, well, I don't have my October review completed yet, but I wanted to play catch up and post the link to my August (Caleb Carr) and September (Stephen King) for you...and, in Arnie's famous words, "I'll be back" (w/Oct.'s review)

Mo said...

I've celebrated Micheal Crichton's birthday by reading "State of Fear"

Anonymous said...

I celebrated Katherine Paterson this month: http://bookinhand.blogspot.com/2008/10/jacob-have-i-loved.html

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

The post I wrote for this month was deleted by my server (along with about two weeks worth of other posts. Sniff.) I rewrote it and posted it at my old, more dependable blog. Here's the correct link:

http://writer2b.wordpress.com/2008/10/30/celebrate-the-author-gene-zion/

Kathleen said...

I read The Three Little Pigs and The Three Sillies by Steven Kellogg.

krin said...

I read The Family Trade by Charles Stross