1. Read a minimum of 9 books in 9 consecutive decades in ‘08.
2. Books published in the 2000’s do not count.
3. Titles may be cross-posted with any other challenge.
4. You may change your list at any time.
Becky's List1. Old Friends and New Fancies by Sybil Brinton (1910s)
2. House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne (1920s)
3. Tortilla Flat by John Steinbeck (1930s)
4. Pemberley Shades by D.A. Bonavia-Hunt (1940s)
5. Burning Bright by John Steinbeck (1950s)
6. Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck (1960s)
8. Anubis Gates by Tim Powers (1980s)
9. The Banishment by Marion Chesney (1990s)
I don't have a list yet. I don't even know which decades/centuries I'll be focused on. But this challenge was so much fun last year, that I'm sure I'll think of something to read.
Decades '09 Challenge
All of 2009