Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1rst in a Series 2009


I'm joining this one. The goal is to read twelve books that are first in a series.

1. The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson
2. Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit by Nahoko Uehashi
3. The Book of Time by Guillaume Prevost
4. The Fire of Ares by Michael Ford
5. Eon Dragoneye Reborn by Alison Goodman.
6. The Black Book of Secrets by F.E. Higgins.
7. Softwire: Virus on Orbis 1 by PJ Haarsma.
8. Gossip Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar.
9. Gone by Michael Grant.
10. A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman.
11. The Bone Doll's Twin by Lynn Flewelling.
12. The Warden. Anthony Trollope.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey & welcome to the 1st in the Series Challenge. It's going to be a fun year for book challenges.

Are you planning to do the young readers challenge again in 2009?

Becky said...

Yes, I am. Decided last minute, but decided nonetheless. Here is the link to that one.

Becky

Kailana said...

I considered this challenge, but I don't have a problem starting series... It is finishing them I have trouble with!

Anonymous said...

Great! I'll be joining that one as soon as my page is up! :)