Monday, December 08, 2008

So much to review....


I've got so very many books to review. It seems to be lately that I have time to read...and I have time to redecorate...though I've left Becky's Book Reviews alone over the last week--since Monday...but that doesn't mean I gave up this control issue...look what I did to my OPERATION ACTUALLY READ BIBLE site. I am so in love with it now. Not the writing I've done. I have no readers who care one way or another if I post. But it just looks pretty. It makes me want to start blogging there regularly. And hey, you never know, if I ever began blogging there regularly...maybe it would find a readership.

Here are the list of books I need to review

Charity Girl by Georgette Heyer
Split by A Kiss by Luisa Plaja
The Last Exit to Normal by Michael Harmon
Sovay by Celia Rees
The Opposite of Invisible by Liz Gallagher
Prom Kings and Drama Queens by Dorian Cirrone
Feathered by Laura Kasischke
They Called Me Red by Christina Kilbourne
Free Fall by Anna Levine

I've also got a handful of picture books which I've read and need to review. So I need to get busy reviewing, don't I?

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

4 comments:

Steph said...

I know what you mean. I have tons to review right now, too >.< No time to write the actual review, though. Maybe later...

sally906 said...

I actually have your operation actually read the bible on my google reader.

I would like to join you - but for some reason it won't let me leave a comment :)

Like what you have done with the page

Becky said...

Sally, I've tried to fix the comments...if you don't mind...would you try again and let me know if it's allowing comments now?

Rowena said...

I don't have any reviews to write but I sure do have a lot of books to read for review...it's close to getting out of control. I need to get my tail in gear!

Good luck with the reviews!