Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100+ Challenge Completed


The 100+ Reading Challenge has its own blog, its own yahoo group, and its own shelfari group. The goal was to read 100 or more books in a given year.

I know there are several weeks still to go on this challenge. But I've just totaled up my books from January 1 to November 30th, and I was at 377 books. (Not counting picture books.) For a list of each month's totals (title, author, page number, rating) visit my livejournal blog.

January 20
February 30
March 30
April 41
May 37
June 41
July 32
August 37
September 22
October 37
November 50

I'll also be posting--either December 31rst or January 1rst--a total list of books read during the year.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

6 comments:

Vasilly said...

377?? How do you find the time to read so many books? You're my hero.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congrats! That's fabulous!! I would love to be able to read 100+ books.....I was close but that was before baby Ethan lol. Way to go Becky!

1morechapter said...

You amaze me, Becky!

Kailana said...

That's insane! 377 books...

Anonymous said...

377?! Serious envy . . .

Anonymous said...

More than one book a day..... me = impressed *_*