1. Do you have a favorite author? Yes. Several. I have a favorite for every mood don't you know! There's Orson Scott Card. Who can't remember me rambling on about him? There's L.M. Montgomery. I just adore her books. They're practically the only good memories I have of junior high and high school.
2. Have you read everything he or she has written? No. Mostly. There are still a few Card titles I haven't tried--and really have no intention of trying. L.M. Montgomery I am fairly sure that I've read almost everything--at least everything that is in print--unless there are letters or diaries I don't know about somewhere. But all of her short story collections, all of her stand alones, all of her series.
3. Did you LIKE everything? Some of Card's I liked better than others. Some I just love, love, love. Some I read every single year. Some I'm fine with just the one time. On Montgomery, I've really made it a goal to reread as much as I can in 2008/2009. And yes I enjoy most of what I read.
4. How about a least favorite author? Definitely. Thomas Hardy. I loathe Jude the Obscure.
5. An author you wanted to like, but didn’t? I just don't get Wuthering Heights--I think that's Emily Bronte, and I really don't like Charles Dickens either.
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews