Thursday, February 07, 2008

BTT: Other Hobbies...

btt button

Okay, even I can’t read ALL the time, so I’m guessing that you folks might voluntarily shut the covers from time to time as well… What else do you do with your leisure to pass the time? Walk the dog? Knit? Run marathons? Construct grandfather clocks? Collect eggshells?



Blogging and reading take up a good bit of my time. Most of it. Pre-Blog, I spent a lot of time sewing doll clothes. I love fabric stores. I still do. But I don't allow myself that pleasure anymore because there's no time to sew anymore. But I loved looking at a piece of fabric and envisioning it, imagining it into something else. I loved working to make that come true. Adapting patterns. Making it all come together.

Another pre-blog habit was taking pictures.





But one of the things I've never given up--could never give up is my Stargating. I love Stargate SG-1. Love it.

TV Shows I watch and love: Dancing with the Stars, Masterpiece Theatre, House,
TV Shows I watch but mostly just 'like': Las Vegas, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, American Idol
Soap Operas that I've given up for the moment but will most likely go back to as soon as the story lines shift: General Hospital and All My Children.

5 comments:

Idaho Gal said...

Nice pics!

1morechapter said...

My family loves Stargate SG-1 as well. My husband and sons have watched Seasons 1-8 twice through! I've seen all the seasons except for a few episodes of the last one. It was never the same after Jack left.

We really, really love Stargate Atlantis as well. Do you watch that one also?

Michelle
http://1morechapter.com

soleil said...

i left a present for you on my blog. it's 3 posts down.

Chrisbookarama said...

I don't know how you have time for anything else! That's a lot of reading challenges you have.

karen! said...

This week's BTT question was really fun. It's interesting to see what everyone likes doing with the rest of their free time.