Thursday, February 21, 2008

Four Legged Friend Challenge


Kailana of Written World hosted a challenge, the Four-Legged Friends Reading Challenge. It officially began on September 20, 2007 and it ends February 26, 2007.

There are--if I recall--no set number of books we had to have read. So far, I've read Charlotte's Web by E.B. White and Babe by Dick King-Smith. I've also read Animals in the House, a great nonfiction book. I've also read Little House in the Big Woods, Little House on the Prairie, and On the Banks of Plum Creek. All three feature Jack rather prominently so I'm thinking these should count for the challenge.

Mr. Popper's Penguins by Richard and Florence Atwater.
Adam of the Road by Elizabeth Janet Gray.
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert O'Brian.

And here's a picture book I'm recommending for EVERYONE.

Help Me, Mr. Mutt! Expert Answers for Dogs with People Problems by Janet Stevens and Susan Stevens Crummel. It will be released April 2008. It is a must-read for pet lovers of all ages.

No comments: