Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Random Quiz of the Day



You are breakfasty, like a pile of pancakes on a Sunday morning that have just the right amount of syrup, so every bite is sweet perfection and not a soppy mess. You are a glass of orange juice that's cool, refreshing, and not overly pulpy. You are the time of day that's just right for turning the pages of a newspaper, flipping through channels, or clicking around online to get a sense of how the world changed during the night. You don't want to stumble sleepily through life, so you make a real effort to wake your brain up and get it thinking. You feel inspired to accomplish things (whether it's checking something off your to-do list or changing the world), but there's plenty of time for making things happen later in the day. First, pancakes.

Becky's thoughts: I'm not really a morning person. But I'm actually quite pleased with my results. I'm almost always up by 10. (On a good day, I'm ready to start the day at 10. Email. Blogging. It all happens at 10ish. Usually.) But regardless of the time of day, they couldn't have been more right than calling me breakfasty. I don't know too many people who are so in-love with breakfast that they'll eat it any time of day or twice a day even.

I've always been known for my love of pancakes (well, that and waffles and strudels and just about every breakfast treat you can think of...like muffins....mmm, muffins....and danish. I love those and cinnamon rolls.) I told this already, but when I was little my mom would make me wear a shower cap while eating pancakes. It was my PANCAKE EATING HAT. It was *supposed* to keep my hair from getting sticky. I'm not sure it always, always worked. But I'm sure it helped considerably. I've never shied away from getting sticky while eating. I always wash up afterwards, I'm not a slob. But sticky while eating just means you're eating good.



No comments: