Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Eponymous Reading Challenge


Hosted by Coversgirl, the Eponymous Reading Challenge can be found here.

Here’s how it works:

The challenge will run from 1 March to 31 May, 2008.

During that time your mission should you choose to accept it is to read 4 books whose titles are the name of one or more of the characters (e.g. Evelina, Oscar and Lucinda); or a description of one or more of the characters (e.g. The Merchant of Venice, Sylvia’s Lovers).

My list is here:

All my books are by Beverly Cleary.

Beezus and Ramona
Ramona the Pest
Ramona the Brave
Ramona and Her Father
Ramona and Her Mother
Ramona Quimby, Age 8
Ramona Forever
Ramona's World

2 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Stop doing this to me!!!! ;) Very cool that you're reading the Ramona books...I'll see if I have anything that fits on the shelves...uh, I'm sure I do with almost 200 books sitting there!

Amat Libris said...

Welcome to the challenge! I've heard of the Ramona books but never read them, so I look forward to reading the reviews.