Tuesday, January 22, 2008

February Bookworms Carnival


It's time to start thinking about what you're going to read and submit for February's Bookworms Carnival entitled The Geography of Make-Believe. This time the carnival is being hosted by Renay at The Book Ninja. The theme is speculative fiction. You will need to read her guidelines to see if your submission will fit with the theme. Read all about it here. The deadline for submissions is February 8th!!!! (A little over two weeks away)

I'm extremely excited about this theme--this carnival. And I hope that some of my readers--hint, hint--will participate as well. The more the merrier. I would love to see this next carnival be the biggest yet!!! And with a theme this fun, what's not to love!!!

Interested in submitting? Email Renay directly at this address thebookninja AT gmail DOT com. Be sure to include "bookworms" and/or "carnival" in the subject line.

I love this carnival--if you remember I hosted it in January--and I hope to host it again soon. I just have to pick a fun theme :)

No comments: