Thursday, January 31, 2008

You Make My Day Award...


I was so pleased to be awarded the "You Make My Day" award a few days ago. And I wanted to pass along the love.

Five blogging writers brighten up my days...

Susan Beth Pfeffer's blog is wonderfully chatty and at times quite clever. I love it when Pfeffer shares her stick drawings. And the past few weeks, she's been blogging about her possible third book (aka P3B). It's fun to get inside her head. By the way, I am SUPER SUPER excited that I have an interview coming up with her. It will be posted February 18th.

I love, love, love Ellsworth Journal featuring Ellsworth, Winchester, and "The Writer" (aka Candice Ransom). It is one of my favorite blogs. Her posts have character, personality, and a little-something-extra that just brings a BIG smile to my face.

The third writer whose blog I just adore is Sarah Miller. Whether she's reviewing books or just providing commentary on life in general, I find myself loving what she has to say.

Sarah Dessen's blog has long been a part of my routine. Though Sarah Dessen doesn't know I exist, I have been a long time fan. And one of my prized possessions is an autographed The Truth About Forever.

And Lisa Graff's blog is completely new to me. I discovered it through Miss Erin, but I am LOVING this weeks posts. I hope she keeps blogging, blogging, blogging because I am loving getting to spy on her.

Other bloggers deserving of the award...

Miss Erin. A long-time favorite of mine. One of the first blogs I started reading--among the first anyway. And I especially especially love her recent posts about Shannon Hale. They're just so fabulous :)

Bookshelves of Doom
. I love reading this blog. I do. You never know quite what you're going to fine. But you can take a pretty good guess that whatever it is she's posting about--it'll be a good thing. Fun. Serious. Thought-provoking or all of the above.

Little Willow. When I look at her long, long list of author interviews I am just in awe. I want to be her when I grow up. There's definitely much to admire and respect. :)

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone...but these are the people on my mind today. I love so so so so many blogs. Some that update daily, and some that update weekly, and some whose updates are rarer and harder to find but who I still love anyway. :)

5 comments:

Little Willow said...

Thank you so much, Becky. That is so flattering.

Sarah Miller said...

Dude, now you're making MY day!

See, I'm in the middle of a mildly traumatic PC-to-MAC swap, so this was a fine thing to run across while updating my feeds. :)

The bad news: it's probably going to be a little while before I unscramble my brains and get time to share the love and spread the award to my day-makers.

The good news: My new Mac seems to like your site better than my PC, so now I can actually leave you comments on a regular basis!

Erin said...

Thank you so much, Becky! Means a lot. :)

Lisa Graff said...

Thanks, Becky! I've just found your blog and am loving it too!

Dewey said...

I think this is the first one of these posts I've read that didn't list a whole bunch of bloggers I already read. In fact, all yours are new to me, so I'll go visit some!