Thursday, January 03, 2008

I haven't vanished completely...but...

I've been sick in bed with the flu. It will probably keep me down for a few days at least. Although, I have been praying for a miraculous and sudden healing. Still, don't expect any reviews or announcements from me for a while. I hope to be back and running early next week. I certainly hope so anyway. I have important things to do, important people to see, a life to live. :) So while Christmas and New Years saw me blogging away, the flu has got me down.

11 comments:

Joy said...

Happy, healthy wishes are being sent your way! :)

Erin said...

Get well soon!!

Nikki in Niagara said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

soleil said...

i hope you get better! i had the flu in november and it was awful. now is a good time to indulge in guilty pleasure tv. :)

Paige Y. said...

Becky,

Feeling bad stinks -- get well soon!

Paige

Susan said...

Get better soon, Becky! My 3-year-old son has the flu right now, and it's horrible.

Annie said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather, Becky. Perhaps while you're out of commission, some of us can try to catch up to your incredible speed-reading. HA! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Chrisbookarama said...

Blech! Been there. Hope you get well soon.

Debi said...

Oh, so sorry you're sick Becky! Hope you're back to 100% very, very soon!

MotherReader said...

Whenever I get sick like that, I always think, "Hey, maybe I'll lose a few pounds," and it never happens. So unfair.

Feel better.

Stephanie said...

I hope you feel better soon!! Being sick in bed is never fun.