Tuesday, January 22, 2008

First Challenge of 2008 Completed :)


It's time to CELEBRATE. I have completed my first challenge of the 2008 year! One down, 36 more to go! This challenge officially ends January 31rst. My next challenge to expire--if you want to look at challenges in that way--is The Four Legged Friends Challenge which ends February 26th.

Here are the four books--the required number for reaching admiral--that I read.

The Redemption by M.L Tyndall
Peter and the Secret of Rundoon by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann Wyss
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis

2 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Great job Becky!! My next to finish is the Four Legged Friends challenge too and I'm actually almost done! All I have left is Watership Down for that one. I really need to get cracking on these challenge books!

Alyssa F said...

Congratulations! You deserve a big prize!

I know you're probably not interested in taking up *yet* another challenge, but I'm hosting one right now on my blog if you are. :-)