Saturday, November 29, 2008

Series Challenge #2 Completed

Crazy Cozy Murders is hosting a second series challenge. It *officially* begins June 1rst, 2008. It ends November 30, 2008.

I'm going to try to make my goals very specific this go-round.

The Anne series:

1) Anne of Green Gables
2) Anne of Avonlea
3) Anne of the Island
4) Anne of Windy Poplars
5) Anne's House of Dreams
6) Anne of Ingleside
7) Rainbow Valley
8) Rilla of Ingleside

The rest of the Chronicles of Narnia series (a continuation from round one of challenge)

Horse and His Boy
Magicians Nephew
The Last Battle

The rest of the Twilight series

1) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

The Lord of the Rings

1)
2)
3)

As you can see, I didn't finish Lord of the Rings. At one point--I think in August or September, I got about fifty pages in before I had to put it away to take care of other commitments. Maybe one day.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews


No comments: