Friday, November 28, 2008

Still to come*

*Assuming that I can get copies of all the Cybils books that remain on my list**...here are the ones I have yet to read. I'm bolding the ones I have. And italicizing the ones I don't have access to. Which means I've got 31 out of the 63 to read at home. (49% of the remaining titles I've not read yet.) If I finish those 31 and add them to the 72 I've already completed, then I'll have met my goal--actually I'll have gone just a bit over. (76%)


A

A Bottle in the Gaza Sea by Valerie Zenatti
Amor and Summer Secrets by Diana Rodriguez Wallach
The Apprentice's Masterpiece by Melanie Little


B

Box Out by John Coy
The Boy Who Dared by Susan Campbell Bartoletti

C

Child of Dandelions by Shenaaz Nanji
Crossing the Line by Dianne Bates
Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel

D

Daughter of War by Marsha Forchuk Skyrpuch
Dooley Takes the Fall by Norah McClintock
Down Sand Mountain by Steve Watkins
Down to the Bone by Mayra Lazara Dole

E

The Empty Kingdom by Elizabeth E. Wein
Everything You Want by Barbara Shoup

F

Fancy White Trash by Marjetta Geerling
Feathered by Laura Kasischke
Forever Changes by Brendan Halpin
Freefall by Anna Levine
Freeze Frame by Heidi Ayarbe

G

Ghost Medicine by Andrew Smith
Girl Overboard by Justina Chen Headley
Give Me Truth by Bill Condon

H

Hot, Sour, Salty, Sweet by Sherri L. Smith
The House of Djinn by Suzanne Fisher Staples

I

I Am Apache by Tanya Landman
In Ecstasy by Kate McCaffrey


J

Jump the Cracks by Stacy DeKeyser

K

Keeping the Night Watch by Hope Anita Smith


L

The Last Exit to Normal by Michael Harmon
Libertad by Alma Fullerton
Locker Shock by Pamela Ripling
Love Laws by Mary Muhammad
Lucky by Rachel Vail
The Lucky Ones by Stephanie Greene
The Lucky Place by Zu Vincent

M

Me, The Missing and the Dead by Jenny Valentine
Mexican WhiteBoy by Matt de la Pena
My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger


N

Nokosee by Micco Mann

O


O.Y. L. by Scott Heydt
The Opposite of Invisible by liz Gallagher
Ordinary Me by June Sproat
Out of the Pocket by Bill Konigsberg

P


Perfect Cover by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prom Kings and Drama Queens by Dorian Cirrone

Q

Quest by Kathleen Benner Duble

R

Ringside, 1925 by Jen Bryant
Run Like Jager by Karen Bass

S


Seaborn by Craig Moodie
The Shape of Water by Anne Spollen
Shift by Jennifer Bradbury
Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall
Split by A Kiss by Luisa Plaja
Sunrise Over Fallujah by Walter Dean Myers
Swimming With the Sharks by Debbie Reed Fischer

T

That's What's Up by Paula Chase
Thaw by Monica Roe
The Death of Jayson Porter by Jaime Adoff
They Called Me Red by Christina Kilbourne
Twisted Sisters by Stephanie Hale

U


V

Violet in Private by Melissa Walker


W

What Happens Here by Tara Altebrando
The Writing On the Wall by Wendy Lichtman

Y

**Some publishers have already said they won't be sending books. And I know some of these aren't available at the library.

© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

No comments: