One of the books that I'm all gushy about is I KNOW IT'S OVER by C.K. Kelly Martin. Instead of choosing an ever-fabulous author--like John Green--who doesn't need much in the way of publicity...I thought I'd go with a debut author that you've probably never heard of...but really should seek out!!!
- I Know It's Over is her first book.
- Her second book, One Lonely Degree, will be released in May 2009.
- Her third book, The Lighter Side of Life and Death, will probably be released in 2010.
- John Irvings' A Prayer for Owen Meany is on her top ten list of all time favorite books.
- She lives near Toronto, but she's an Irish citizen. (Loves Dublin!)
- Here's an interesting post from her blog, "Four Letter Words and Other Uncomfortable Truths."
- Listen to the soundtrack of I Know It's Over.
- Read the first chapter of I Know It's Over.
- Read an author interview at Reading Keeps You Sane.
- Read my review of the book here.
© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews