Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday Salon: Happy Birthday Edition

November is here! I just LOVE November. Today is my best friend's birthday: Happy Birthday Julie!!! And in just 27 days, it will be MY birthday :) I've known lots of people with November birthdays--some I haven't seen in ages--but November birthdays stick with me. I can't not remember them. For those participating in the Celebrate the Author challenge, might I suggest C.S. Lewis, Madeleine L'Engle, L.M. Montgomery, or Mark Twain? Or how about Robin McKinley, Frances Hodgson Burnett, or Louisa May Alcott? Looking for something shorter? How about Ed Young, Pat Cummins, Kevin Henkes, William Steig, or Marc Brown? Don't forget Bram Stoker, Margaret Mitchell, Neil Gaiman, Robert Louis Stevenson! (And that's not counting Margaret Atwood, Kurt Vonnegut, Astrid Lindgren, Charlaine Harris, Ben Bova, and Rita Mae Brown.) See what's not to love about November?


© Becky Laney of Becky's Book Reviews

2 comments:

Literary Feline said...

November is a great month. It's my favorite after September. :-) Have a great week!

Suey said...

I'm a November birthday too. One week from today!